Water faucet is an important equipment that must be owned in every home or office to distribute water to all parts needed.
Water has an important role for human survival. Every day humans always use water for various activities such as bathing, washing vehicles, watering plants, cooking, and so on. Therefore, a water faucet is an important equipment that must be owned in every home or office to distribute water to all parts needed. With a faucet, the use of water becomes more controlled.
If you don't get proper care, the water faucet can become damaged quickly. To avoid this, here are some tips that can be done to care for water faucets:
1. Avoid using harsh and sharp chemicals such as carbolic acid, bleach, and others. We recommend that you clean the faucet only with soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth over the entire surface.
2. In certain areas, the water used sometimes contains lime so that the inside of the water faucet often has a thick layer of lime. To clean it, use a cotton swab that has been dripped with vinegar, rub the cotton into the area that has lime deposits for a few minutes. Let stand for approximately 1-2 hours until the chalk stain dissolves, then rinse with clean water and wipe with a cloth.
3. Residues from shampoo, conditioner, soap, and shower gel can damage the coating on the faucet. The peeling coating will make the faucet rusty or dull. It is always a good idea to clean the faucet from water and other residues when you are finished using it.
4. Don't worry if the faucet is dirty or the shine has dimmed. Simply clean the faucet using a special cleaner for stainless steel or chrome. After rubbing the cleaning agent on the surface of the faucet until clean, rinse immediately with hot water and dry.
5. Choose a quality faucet. YUTA, always produces quality water faucets by presenting various choices such as Bibcock – BALC, Sink Tap – TSL, Sink Tap – TSLF, Sink Tap – TSBLF, and Sink Tap – TSF, all of which have been adapted to the various needs of today's consumers.
In addition to carrying out proper maintenance, the longevity of the water faucet is also influenced by the quality of the faucet used. The shape of the water faucet is small, sometimes it makes people seem to forget to take care of it. In fact, if viewed from the point of view of its use, the water faucet is an important component to distribute water to all parts needed. Therefore, water faucet maintenance should not be ignored. Hope these tips are helpful!