On September 13, 2021, a Collaborative Training for Joining Polymer Pipes with Hot Fusion was held for Job Seekers in DKI Jakarta Province.
On September 13, 2021, a Collaborative Training for Joining Polymer Pipes with Hot Fusion was held for Job Seekers in DKI Jakarta Province. This training is a collaboration between PPKKPL DISNAKERTRANSGI and PT Rusli Vinilon Sakti.
Welding Development Special Job Training Center (PPKKPL) is a Technical Implementation Unit of the Manpower and Transmigration Office in the implementation of skills and work skills training for workers in the welding sector.
This training was held at PPKKPL Condet attended by:
1. Mr. Drs. ANDRI YANSAH, M.H, as the Head of the Manpower, Transmigration and Energy Office of DKI Jakarta Province
2. Mrs. Drg HENY DR MAYAWATI, MKKK, as Head of the Training and Productivity Division of the Manpower and Transmigration Office
3. Drs. ULIN NUHA, M.Si, as the Head of the Job Training Center specifically for Welding Development
4. Mr. BUDI KARLIA, S.Sos, M.S.i, as the Head of the Industrial Development Job Training Center
5. Mr. Edward Priyadi, as Sales Project Director of Vinilon Group
6. Mrs. Ignatia Gisella, as General Manager of HRD, GA, Legal Vinilon Group
7. Mr. Novean Husni, as Product Manager of Vinilon Group
We hope that by holding this collaborative welding training collaboration, it can produce more qualified and competent Indonesian human resources, can improve the skills of job seekers in the DKI Jakarta Province, and in accordance with the Vinilon Group company values, namely from Indonesia for Indonesia.